TN HIMSS Board Members recently participated in its annual retreat where there was plenty of idea exchange, brainstorming and planning for the upcoming year.
Areas of focus were:
- A vision of the chapter “connecting information and technology back to the person”
- Achieving high levels of engagement
- Quality of digital assets and further improvement in member engagement
- The ingredients of a successful board
Additionally, three new officer positions were announced:
- Robbie Morris – VP of Technology
- Justin Mooneyhan – VP of Operations
- Caroline Chamberlain – VP of the Annual Summit
Be sure to thank our Board of Directors members for the countless hours they put into furthering the mission of the chapter in providing a platform for professional growth, workforce development and advocacy.