Congratulations to Kevin Johnson for being named the 2018 Nashville Technology Council Hall of Fame Inductee. Kevin is the Chief Informatics Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor and Chair, Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University. Among other community activities, he’s also a Board Member of TN HIMSS.
- TN HIMSS Contributes to Community Thought Leadership Hosting the AMA (American Medical Association) and ABHI (Association of British HealthTech Industries)
- TN HIMSS Promotes Need For Strong Health IT Community in 2nd Annual Advocacy Day
- May 2: Cybersecurity Panel
- 2019 HIMSS Board Retreat Highlights Successes, Strategies and Member Value
- An Inside View of HIMSS19