Congratulations to Kevin Johnson for being named the 2018 Nashville Technology Council Hall of Fame Inductee. Kevin is the Chief Informatics Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor and Chair, Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University. Among other community activities, he’s also a Board Member of TN HIMSS.
- 2019 HIMSS Board Retreat Highlights Successes, Strategies and Member Value
- An Inside View of HIMSS19
- TN HIMSS Announces Next Summit of the Southeast Dates and New Format
- Congratulations to TN HIMSS Board Member Bill Spooner For Receiving the CHIME Legacy Award
- February 19: TN HIMSS and Nashville Technology Council Hill Day Advocacy Initiative