Congratulations to Kevin Johnson for being named the 2018 Nashville Technology Council Hall of Fame Inductee. Kevin is the Chief Informatics Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor and Chair, Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University. Among other community activities, he’s also a Board Member of TN HIMSS.
- Tennessee’s Chapter of HIMSS Receives 2018 Large Sized Chapter of the Year Award and Outgoing President, Tommy Lewis Honored as Chapter Leader of the Year
- December 6: KidneyX Webinar from the Kidney Innovation Accelerator
- TN HIMSS Ambassadors Leading The Way With Distributed:Health 2018
- Connecting The Dots: Innovation In Healthcare
- Making Communities Healthier: TN HIMSS Supports Local Nashville Initiative