TN HIMSS is promising an exciting and new format this year’s Summit of the Southeast – our 10th year. This year’s Summit of the Southeast is scheduled for August 28-29 at the Music City Center. View the complete agenda to see the latest topics and presenters.
We are partnering again with Health:Further for this year’s conference, and TN HIMSS is the exclusive Health IT programming partner at the Health:Further Festival, providing thought-provoking content, exceptional keynote presentations and expanded networking opportunities.
This year’s Summit will give you access to industry-leading innovators, health IT professionals, clinicians, and entrepreneurs with two days of education and professional networking fit within the four-day Health:Further festival. Presentation topics will be centered around ground-breaking technologies, provider solutions, policy and innovation.
Join us for these topics and presenters:
- St. Jude Cloud Initiative: Keith Perry, SVP and CIO at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Internet of Things Fireside Chat: Mary Alice Heston, Vice President of Industry Acceleration, Salesforce and Tammy Hawes, CEO and Founder of Virsys12
- Integrating Telehealth Services and Behavioral Health: Melissa Camp, Director of Special Operations for Charleston Dorchester Mental Health Center in Charleston, SC
- Design Thinking: Rick Starbuck, SVP and Chief Design Officer at Change Healthcare
- Cybersecurity Panel: Moderated by Mark Burnette, Shareholder-In-Charge at LBMC Information Security
- Women in HIT Panel Discussion: Moderated by Tracy Evers Security Account Manager, Check Point Software with panelists Theresa Zuckowsky, Principal Project Manager, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Helen Lane Senior Managing Partner of C3 and now with Ankura; and Jessica Harthcock, CEO of Utilize Health
- Blockchain: Emily Vaughn, Blockchain Product Development Director, Change Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence: Dale Sanders, President of Technology, Health Catalyst
- Apprenticeships in Workforce Technology Panel: Moderated by Brian Moyer, President and CEO of Nashville Technology Council with panelists John Wark, Founder and President, Nashville Software School and Roscoe Bass, Apprentice, Microsoft; Chris Bayham, Chief Information Officer, IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud Services of Change Healthcare
Because the city is known as the nation’s health care hub, this is the perfect venue to bring together the best and brightest minds in healthcare. Partnering with Health:Further will enhance the overall experience of this year’s Summit, providing a broader array of content and exhibitors and incorporate engaging interactions, all in Music City.
Attendees and sponsors can maximize their time and budget by having both events at the same festival.
- Gain a fresh perspective of market trends
- Get the latest views from healthcare leaders
- Hear about the latest innovations
- Gain a professional edge with educational opportunities
- Network with peers
Who should attend?
- Healthcare CEO and Senior Executives
- IT and Technology Leaders
- Healthcare Thought-leaders
- Start-up Executives
- Government Leaders
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Professionals
- Health Business Solutions