TN HIMSS is promising an exciting and new virtual format and agenda with Summit20, replacing the traditional Summit of the Southeast program with an abbreviated, hard hitting one-day of content designed to educate and provide you with the latest in healthcare though leadership. TN HIMSS members can also receive CEU credits.
Date: October 29, 2020
Summit20 will give you access to industry-leading innovators, health IT professionals, clinicians, and entrepreneurs with one day of education and professional networking to make the most of your time. Because the city is known as the nation’s health care hub, this is the perfect venue to bring together the best and brightest minds in healthcare.
Attendees and sponsors can maximize their time and budget with a single day of content and networking in a grassroots environment.
- Gain a fresh perspective of market trends
- Get the latest views from healthcare leaders
- Hear about the latest innovations
- Gain a professional edge with educational opportunities
- Network with peers
- Obtain CEU credits
Who should attend?
- Healthcare CEO and Senior Executives
- IT and Technology Leaders
- Healthcare Thought-leaders
- Start-up Executives
- Government Leaders
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Professionals
- Health Business Solutions